Instant Help Release Notes
- Released with JBuddy Server 3.2.111216
- Added support to notify rep of successful xfer
- Added support to notify rep of failed xfer and chance to rejoin session before timeout
- Added support to lookup and use (if found) the 'displayName' buddy attribute
value from database for a non-qualified rep who may join a session via a xfer.
- Discontinued using bot status 'IDLE' to convey no activity - use only ONLINE / AVAILABLE
- Bug fix: set bot status to ONLINE in between state changes of 'needs a rep...' and ' is helping '
- Fix IM servers which do not pass status messages along when state remains the same but status message changes.
- Changed csrName to use displayName instead for ' is helping '.
- Bug fix: xfer command wasn't resolving certain reps on Sametime
- Added property 'jbuddy.sametime.response.timeout' for changing default response timeouts for Sametime
- Bug fix: 'No Reps Available Message' now delivered to customer before 'session is closed' message
Release number revised to use JBuddy Server version.
- Added support for adding &name= to ihcc.html to pre-assign customer name
July 18, 2006 - Initial release into JBuddy Server 3.0